1. “Do You Have a Tan, or Do You Always Look This Hot?”
Everyone looks better with a golden hue bestowed upon them by the rays of the sun. People love it so much that there are salons where all they do is shove people in ovens or hose them down with orange goo to give them the radiant glow they so desire. Casually asking if a girl has a tan implies that she has a glow about her, that her skin tone makes her pop out from within a dense crowd, even in a dark bar or club. If said with a casual tone, this line can catch a girl off guard. It’s bold without crossing a line, it’s firm without being offensive, it’s complimentary without making you sound like a slobbering sex hound.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7