#9 You’re not giving her space. You clearly see that she’s pulling away. Instead of communicating with her or giving her space, you suffocate her. Which, I understand, you’re scared of losing her so you try to pull her back to you. But, by suffocating her with yourself, you won’t get her back.
You need to give her the space she needs since she’s clearly already in her head with thought. Instead of being in her face, talk to her.
#10 You’re not communicating how you feel. She may really be into you, but you’re not letting her know that you’re into her. So, why would she invest her time into someone who she can’t fully read? How does she know you’re into her if you don’t express it in some fashion?
She may be pulling away because she feels she’ll get hurt in the end. Now, it doesn’t matter if you really like her, she can’t tell if you do, so it’s the same as not liking her.
Now that you know why women pull away, don’t be so hard on yourself. Sure, what she did wasn’t nice, but she’s clearly not the one for you. So, be happy, you dodged a bullet.
By Natasha Ivanovic, Lovepanky
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- 12 cutest Nigerian celeb families that will make you envious – #10 has the most beautiful of them all
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)