#1 – Antilla – Mumbai, India ($2 Billion)
It didn’t take a lot of time for Antilia to raise its value by a ton. In 2008, before it was even completed, it was estimated that it was worth around $80 million after $50 million in construction costs. Due to the rising prices since that time in Mumbai, the estate is now worth $2 billion.
The owner of the most expensive house on the planet is Mukesh Ambani, who is in charge of the Reliance Industries Limited, and has 600 people on staff in the building. At 570 feet tall, the structure is a bit odd looking and perhaps a little dangerous in appearance. Not to worry though, Antilia is designed to take on an earthquake that registers as an 8 on the Richter Scale. If you don’t fear earthquakes higher than that, then this might be the building for you!
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7