Spinach is high in vitamin C and cooking it gets rid of a large amount of nutrient. However, cooking spinach also breaks down oxalic acid which can assist with your body’s absorption of calcium, iron, and magnesium; so it is advisable to alternate when eating it.
We all prefer the taste of roasted nuts, but the cooking process takes away some of its nutritional value. Know that roasting increases the calories and fat content of nuts while diminishing magnesium and iron.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Your breasts have sagged, they look like twins fall apart” – Fans blast actress, Ahuofe Patri after sharing pics
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)