7 low-key signs your man might be falling out of love with you – Read this to avoid being in a toxic relationship
How to know he does not love you: There several phases to every relationship; the giddy phase where your partner can do no wrong to the stable phase where you and your partner seem to just get each other. The phase where nobody wants to get to however is when your partner starts to fall out of love with you. Its starts with the niggling feeling that something is not right but you argue it away as your partner just having a bad day.
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- All you need to know about Omotola Jalade’s beautiful daughters, Princess and Meraiah (PHOTOS)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
With time you begin to notice more and more than he doesn’t seem to be as into you like before but you still make excuses for his actions. Many women who get to this phase in their relationship are always either unwilling to face the imminent hurt and pain of being rejected or they can’t just figure out what is wrong.
Although the honeymoon phase of your relationship is not expected to last forever, when you notice that things are getting drab and uninteresting then you might need to put more effort.
On the other hand, if your partner seems to be mentally moving on already, these could be more to it. In the mean time, if he exhibits any of the signs below, it might just be that he isn’t in love anymore.
1. He seems to be drifting away
Its understandable if his schedule is tight and he can’t make time out for a meet up and explains this, but you should be concerned if he is not making any effort at all.