Wear something unique and classy then go out and catch fun, because Real men won’t come to you, you need to walk to them.. And for those that has Bae, let your Bae see you with something different..
Back to guys, some of you like wrist-watches and shoes but behold, the texture of what you’re wearing speaks a lot, you can’t be wearing casual outfits and expecting people to issue a mouth-watering contract to you… Regardless of your age or tribe, you need something that call attentions.. As a guy, if you dress and you didn’t get a complement from ladies, believe me, your attire is a waste… If you want to look unique and elegant, check my showroom to get what you’ve not seen before for male and female..
A lot of people have met fortune through what they wear and a lot have lost fortune through what they wear, if you like it simple: don’t blame your Bae for cheating..
While some ladies are looking like baby doll, you’re there saying I like it simple, anyway na your own be that because life itself is not simple(aye gan le koko like oju eja??)…
Oto oro bi isokuso ni ..am in my office come and beat me.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “The photographer na wash” – Nigerians blast couple because of their pre-wedding pics
- #BBNaija: “My closeness with Efe was real, I don’t mind dating him” – Marvis
- 8 reasons to be okay with being hated by people – #6 will make you a grater person
- 20 most expensive houses in the world and their prices, owners. This list will blow your mind
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)