Jim Iyke has insisted that there is nothing people can say about him now that is capable of breaking him. The actor, who was always linked with one controversy or the other in the past, revealed that he had long-ago decided to ignore whatever people think or say about him. For him now, criticism is a form of advancement and admiration.
He said, “Who will criticize you if you are nobody? Who will criticize you if you are not making bold moves? You cannot project boldness and fearlessness without being criticized. And you can’t stand as an entity of your own without criticism. I believe the greatest people in the world have been criticized for good or bad.”
“How can I even impact others and tell them that something is wrong? I cannot even have a voice in anything. But now, I can tell anyone that this is the way to survive criticism. I can tell them they need to be deaf and blind to survive it.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Pushing her Mother-in-law down and 5 other incidents that allegedly crashed Tonto Dikeh’s marriage
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 8 major signs he’s only using you for s*x – If you notice #4, RUN AWAY!
- 8 Communication techniques which will make your lover open up to you no matter how bad a situation is