Today, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Kano state confirmed that 11 women died in a ghastly auto crash in Kano metropolis on Saturday night.
FRSC Public Relations Officer, Mr Kabir Ibrahim-Daura told newsmen in Kano that the incident occurred around 8.30 p.m. at the old tollgate near Sa’adatu Abubakar Rimi College of Education.
According to him, the women were conveying a bride from Unguwa Uku to Yan’lemu area when the driver lost control of the vehicle and hit the tollgate. He said eight women died on the spot while the remaining three died at the hospital. “Eight persons died on the spot because the vehicle after hitting the tollgate it divided into two instantly, Daura said.
He said three other women and the male driver were still at the hospital receiving medical attention. The FRSC spokesman attributed the accident to over spending and urged other motorists to drive with utmost care by obeying all the traffic rules and regulations.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7