Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on the occasion of his 75th birthday, and urged the president to quit the stage when the ovation is loudest. Fayose said “the President had served the nation as far as he could with his advance age.” In a statement on Saturday by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, the Fayose said the President required the prayers of all Nigerians.
“This is to congratulate Mr President as he clocks 75. I want to thank God for his life and pray for good health in the service of our nation and that he continues to age with grace. I wish him the best. He represents us all and we owe him prayers and cooperation where necessary, just as we also need to criticise him too where necessary,” he said.
Asked what he would tell the President if he sees him on his birthday, Fayose said he would congratulate him, not minding the political differences between them.
On what would be his advice to the President on his rumoured second term bid, Fayose noted that it would be honourable for the President to call it quit now.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Your breasts have sagged, they look like twins fall apart” – Fans blast actress, Ahuofe Patri after sharing pics
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)