The current legal tussle between Nigerian sinnger, Kiss Daniel and his former label, G-Worldwide is getting messier. Yesterday, Kiss Daniel through his lawyers replied his record label who had filed an injunction against him at a Federal High Court. According to Kiss Daniel and his team, they had not been served any letters or court documents. Now, his former label has fired back saying Kiss Daniel and his team are trying to mislead the public with misinformation.
Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel who left his former record label G-Worldwide Entertainment to launch his own label ‘Fly Boy Inc’, has been dragged to court for allegedly breaching the seven year deal he signed with his former record label in 2013. See the new statement and court papers below;
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- SARS stopped me, pulled out my bra and pant, then asked why I had G-String on – Lady (Photos)
- Another Bobrisky spotted at Delta NYSC camp (Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (Photos)
- 7 reasons why women cry during s*x : The real truth
- Checkout Adesua Etomi’s reaction to Banky W & Jidenna’s photo
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom