Singer, Iceberg Slim, says he is not bothered if people think his girfriend, actress Juliet Ibrahim, is older or richer than him. In an interview with Punch, Iceberg said the opinion of other people on their relationship does not faze them.
“We are actually the same age and she is not taller than me, except when she wears shoes with high heels. I don’t care if people think she is older than me or she has more money. A relationship is shared between the two people involved in it so if anybody has anything to say about our relationship, they should feel free, but it does not faze us. I mean, even Jesus Christ was criticised, so who are we? Anybody can say anything about us because, at the end of the day, everybody has freedom of speech. Whatever they say does not faze us because we know what we saw in each other.”
On how they met and started a relationship, Iceberg Slim said
“I met Juliet Ibrahim in Durban, South Africa about a year and a half ago. We exchanged contacts and became friends. Our friendship later grew into an amorous affair and at the end of the day, we just became a happy couple. The fact that we did not make our relationship a secret by posting our loved-up pictures online is because we are being ourselves. We chose not to follow the African mentality that you must keep your relationship secret because of the society or media. We are enjoying ourselves and getting to know each other as a couple. There is no reason why I should hide her; she is celebrating me because I love her and I am doing the same as well. This is not something we should hide.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- See the 3 new child actresses who have taken over Nollywood (Photos and Video)
- 6 major things Wizkid and Davido’s concerts had in common – It seems like they had it planned out all along (With Pictures)
- This is why nobody wants to buy Michael Jackson’s Neverland popular mansion – This will definitely leave you shocked
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- How Davido chased 2Face off the stage during his 30 Billion concert because he was drunk (Pics and Video)
- ‘Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years’ – Amara Nwankwo