An Igbo woman who now wants to be indentified as Aishat Obi, recently converted from Christianity to Islam, now she’s shared the photos of one of the people who attracted her to the Islam religion. Aishat Obi is the one on Pink Hijab.
According to Aishat, the lady Faddylado Sama, reportedly has a good character and has been labelled her twin sister.
After her conversion, Aishat revealed that she is proud to be an Igbo Muslim despite heavy backlash which might be associated with that.
Below is what Aishat wrote after sharing some photos on Facebook;
“This is my twins sister from another womb.she is more than a sister to me.she is among the people whom there character attracted me more to Islamic religion.I pray to have a friend like her in my nest life. Ya Allah give me the type of character that will change others too.
“Ya Allah cause me to live and behave like a good Muslim woman.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- 7 English words Nigerians use everyday which don’t exist in the dictionary
- 6 easy ways to get taller even after the age of 18 – Dont give up just yet!!
- 7 female celebs who can’t give birth (With Photos)
- ‘Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years’ – Amara Nwankwo