Matt Damon’s father, Kent, has passed away at the age of 74 after a long battle with cancer. Damon’s father died from complications involving multiple myeloma.
Damon’s diagnosis with multiple myeloma, a rare and incurable blood cancer that weakens the body’s ability to fight infection, was first revealed in 2011. At the time, Matt Damon told WCVB that Kent would “fight (the disease) to a standstill.”
That was enough to keep Damon’s father going for the last few years, no doubt in part because of the bond he had with his son. “He’s all you could ever ask for in a son,” the elder Damon said to WCVB. “It’s been a wonderful ride being his dad.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7