An Egyptian Lawyer, Nabih al-Wahsh has been sentenced to 3 years in jail for saying that women who wear ripped jeans should be raped in punishment. According to BBC , the lawyer made the statement on a TV Panel show in October during a debate on a draft law of prostitution.
Are you happy when you see a girl walking down the street with half of her behind showing? I say that when a girl walks about like that, it is a patriotic duty to sexually harass her and a national duty to rape her.
“I say that when a girl walks about like that, it is a patriotic duty to sexually harass them,” he said. He added that “protecting morals is more important than protecting borders.”
The National Council for Women’s Rights said they were a “flagrant call” for rape and violated “everything in the Egyptian constitution.”
The council has also filed a complaint with the Supreme Council for Media Regulation about the Oct. 19 broadcast.
According to The BBC , Wahsh is known to incite outrage he previously called the Holocaust “imaginary” and is a self-described proud anti-Semite.
“If I see any Israeli, I will kill him,” he said during a separate TV appearance.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 12 celebs you never knew were lesbians, bisexuals and gays – #4 will definitely knock you off (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest