“I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion; I am just living my own dream. It is not about Adekunle Gold or Lil Keshi not being on my label but maintaining a good relationship with them. We have a good relationship as we are brothers, so it is not just about business. Definitely, they would be at my show,” he said.
Speaking on his show, which is to hold in at Teslim Balogun Stadium, the singer explained that he was very excited especially about the venue and he was optimistic that his fans would fill up the 25,000-seat stadium. He said,
“My people love me and they are always my people. The kind of relationship that I have with my people is genuine, it is not based on hype because it is very real and organic. I am very sure that everyone who identifies with what is real will come out on that day. I am very excited because this is something I have been dreaming about for over three years.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “After una don f*ck finish ba” – Fan attacks Annie for sharing bedroom pics of 2Face and her
- 11 Actors who died on a movie set.. And in action (With Pictures)
- The Johnsons actress, Seun Osigbesan who stars as Jennifer, celebrates daughter’s birthday (Photos)
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- Davido and his baby mama ‘Sophia Momodu’ destroy each other on Snapchat; Expose DM conversations
- Meet Nadia Buari’s adorable twins and here is what you should know about her mystery twins father (PHOTOS)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)