Tennis champion and new mother, Serena Williams has taken to social media to reveal she gets emotional and dreads the day she would have to stop breastfeeding her daughter, Alexis Ohanian Jnr. The sports star who is married to Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian welcomed her first child just three months ago took to Twitter today to reach out to other mothers and inquire about their own experiences with nursing. Sharing the photo above, she tweeted:
‘Fellow moms: How long did you breastfeed?’ ‘Is it weird that I get emotional when I even just think about when it’s time to stop?’
Many fans have since told her that her feelings are perfectly normal.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Pushing her Mother-in-law down and 5 other incidents that allegedly crashed Tonto Dikeh’s marriage
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 8 major signs he’s only using you for s*x – If you notice #4, RUN AWAY!
- 8 Communication techniques which will make your lover open up to you no matter how bad a situation is