The more you eat, the more you add weight. If this goes overboard, you become overweight. The questions are what do you eat? Do you eat junk food? If yes, you need to make a decision to stop and begin to eat balanced and nutritious meals.
5. Make your home your gym
You can set up your home as a gym. If you do not have the equipment, you can simply improvise.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Photos of Tonto Dikeh after cosmetic surgery; See how she looks now
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Photos)
- My husband can never cheat on me – Mercy Johnson reveals secret
- Here is how Wizkid’s babyMama reacted after he brought out his son on stage at his concert – See what she posted on Instagram (PIC )
- Actress Chizzy Alichi builds new house for her parents; transforms their mud house to mansion (Photos)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- 7 great paying Nigerian jobs that do not require a university degree and their annual salary – #7 pays up to N12million