A Nigerian lady can’t seem to contain her excitement ahead of her wedding to her longtime friend and sweetheart. According to Princess Ifunanya, it all started as a joke 10 years ago when he met her at her mother’s shop for the first time and said he will marry her. Now what started as a joke is set to become reality. Congratulations in advance.
Below is Princess Ifunanya shared on Facebook;
I want to thank ALMGHTY GOD for making this a reality. It all started as a joke 10 years ago,he met me in my mum’s shop for the first time and told me he will marry me, that was love at first sight for him, ever since then anywhere he see me he refers to me as (my wife) after sometime we lost contact until when he came back in 2014 but we did not communicate much then fast forward to 2016 he searched for me and found me at the appropriate time and to the glory of GOD it is now a reality…finally getting married to my missing Rib…….princess&francis..
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Mercy Johnson reacts to Tonto Dikeh undergoing plastic surgery
- Tonto Dikeh reveals she has undergone plastic surgery as she promotes new reality show (Photos)
- Top 10 most famous and daring robberies in the world – #2 stole an Airplane and nobody knew (With Pics)
- Meet Dija’s husband, Rotimi and their son – See how they met, got married & other top facts you need to know about them (PHOTOS)
- 9 bad pictures of Nigerian celebs they don’t want their fans to ever see again
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- I haven’t done any bum surgery or booty implants, See the secrets to my bigger bum”- Moyo Lawal (Photos)