Call triggered gas explosion: President of Rotary Club International, Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola, has died as result of gas explosion in Osogbo. This happened barely 48 hours after a gas cylinder explosion triggered by a phone call, killed three people in Sagamu, Ogun State. The sad incident happened on Wednesday December 13, 2017. The trained senior nurse who was also the President, Rotary Club International, GRA, Osogbo, was said to have gone to the popular Grace Gas, Osogbo, to refill her cylinder, when she suddenly had a call and brought out her phone from her pocket.
According to an eyewitness, the phone exploded instantly, set the woman and her car on fire, flung the cylinder to a far distance. Some others were also said to have been seriously injured as a result of the explosion.
May she rest in peace, Amen.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)
- See photos and video of Bishop David Oyedepo’s new church in Lekki that is worth over N1 Billion – (Watch video)
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!