TheDiyLady: Physically challenged married Nigerian lady and vlogger, TheDiyLady – Lizzy, has taken to Instagram to reveal how she curved her husband who she got married to in 2016. According to her, she was given a second chance after the first curve in 2008. Here’s her story;
“DOUBLE #TBT because I feel like it. I usually don’t post #PreWheelchair#Throwbacks because it naturally makes people want to “pity” me and I am not one for pity, but today I said “ehhh” . In 2008, I was curving #LeBoo. Our father in heaven forgave me and gave me a second chance in 2009 when LeBoo asked me to be his girlfriend again and we officially started dating.
The car accident that left me with a #SpinalCordInjury happened a few weeks after we took the photos in 2008. In case you are doing FBI things and trying to decode whether I started dating him because I felt like “I had no choice”, #SMH#STOPIT, but I feel you sha, so just this one time only, you can feel free to insinuate your theory jokingly because even I suspected myself. One of the hardest decision of my life was choosing to date this awesome man because I felt it was not fair to give him what the devil tried to make me believe was not my “whole self” after the #SCI.
We were teenagers and I knew that saying yes to be his girlfriend would eventually lead to marriage because he was a young man of God who had principles I wasn’t ready to commit to at the time. However, Le boo was persistent and I grew up from my childish ways. I got closer to God and discovered I was still whole and a blessing to the world and any man who wanted to be with me.
I will forever credit my near death experience for so much of my emotional and spiritual growth but please note that YOU don’t have to nearly die to receive sense. This is just a throwback to acknowledge that it’s really not my business if the chicken came before the egg, or if the egg came before the chicken. I’m just very happy that I fell in love with and married this lovely handsome man who didn’t give up on me.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)
- See photos and video of Bishop David Oyedepo’s new church in Lekki that is worth over N1 Billion – (Watch video)
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!