The Ekiti state police spokesperson Alberto Adeyemi confirmed that police corporal allegedly shot a commercial driver to death over N50 bribe – The angry policeman opened fire on the driver when he refused to give him the bribe – Adeyemi declared that the suspect is already facing departmental orderly room trial A police corporal attached to the Ekiti state police command Ayodele Famodimu on Tuesday, December 12, allegedly shot a commercial driver to death at a checkpoint in Oye-Ekiti.
The Nation reports the policeman demanded a bribe of N50 from the commercial driver, which he refused to give. The angry policeman then opened fire on the driver. According to the report, ”After the driver was hit, he lost control and the bus somersaulted. He was lying dead on the scene. In the confusion, every person crawled out of the vehicle, seeking help.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- 12 cutest Nigerian celeb families that will make you envious – #10 has the most beautiful of them all
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)