Life Coach and Motivational Speaker, Solomon Buchi Bartholomew, shared these beautiful pre-wedding photos of a man with dwarfism and his beautiful bride-to-be, to encourage people on building their self-esteem. Read what he wrote and see more photos of the couple below…
Always remember that you’re someone’s choice; just the way you are, without editing or recreation. You’re everything someone needs, and your flaws will be beautiful to them. Never for a moment regret how you look, or the natural features you came with. People will make jest of your big nose, small ear, short nature, fat body, but believe me when I say your flaws beautify you. To feel bad about them is to feel bad about your selling point.
Cool. Some folks don’t like it. But there’s someone who’d die for you for just the same reason others left you.
Build your esteem with your own words of value. You’re beautiful. Deserving of love. Enough. And someone’s choice.
It’s okay if they reject you. Someone’s praying to have you.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian in the list (With Photos)
- Why Oritsefemi’s wedding “outclassed” Banky W’s wedding (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- Omotola Jalade shares photos of her 2nd daughter – She’s so beautiful!