President Muhammadu Buhari has sent warm wishes to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, as he turns 50 years. In a statement signed by his special assistant on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, President Buhari said he joins the National Assembly, the Nigerian Bar Association, friends and family of the speaker in celebrating the years of remarkable achievements and awards that have culminated into thisgolden jubilee.
The President extolled Dogara’s humility, simplicity and discipline in providing exceptional leadership for the lower house for over two years by diligently bridging the gaps and creating a harmonious atmosphere for debates and exchange of ideas for national development.
President Buhari affirmed that the Speaker’s personal attributes of selflessness, maturity and friendliness have substantially eased the relationship between the Executive and the Legislative arm, resulting in the passage of bills that directly impact the livelihood of Nigerians.
Recalling his personal interactions with the Speaker, and having followed his political trajectory in the House of Representatives, President Buhari believes Nigeria’s future can only be secured with great leadership by younger Nigerians, who are fired with the zeal to build one great nation that everyone can call a home.
President Buhari prayed that the almighty God will grant the Speaker longer life, good health and wisdom to serve the country and humanity.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- See how Paul Okoye brought Wizkid and Davido to perform together
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)