Having undergone surgery at a clinic in Abuja, President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf Buhari was flown out of the country early Thursday morning. The president’s only surviving son suffered a head injury and broke his limb in the Tuesday night accident. He is being flown to Germany for specialist care.
Meanwhile, former President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to the news of Yusuf’s accident, saying himself and his family will continue to offer prayers for his recovery.
“I have been in Liberia monitoring elections and only just heard the sad news. My family and I are in prayers for the quick recovery of Yusuf Buhari. It is my deep desire that a young man so full of promise should live and thrive to fulfil the promises God has domiciled in him.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “The photographer na wash” – Nigerians blast couple because of their pre-wedding pics
- #BBNaija: “My closeness with Efe was real, I don’t mind dating him” – Marvis
- 8 reasons to be okay with being hated by people – #6 will make you a grater person
- 20 most expensive houses in the world and their prices, owners. This list will blow your mind
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)