A Twitter user, Ayodeji Adeniji, on Monday admitted to swindling scores of unsuspecting users on the social networking platform, hours after he was revealed as a con artist. Trouble began when a Twitter user @nuellaa_ag tweeted ‘she’ had recently lost her job and sought financial support to get by this Yuletide. The appeal garnered hundreds of retweets within minutes.
As users began to transfer their widow’s mite to the bank account ‘she’ provided, one curious user raised the alarm. It turned out that the Wema Bank account information provided by @nuellaa_ag actually matched the name of ‘Adeniji Olaoluwa Ayodeji’, @PabloAyodeji.
Mr. Adeniji, 21, had previously provided the account details when he had a spat with a lady after a date went awry in late March, when a lady refunded the N5k he had incurred on the date.
After initially denying being a con artist, Mr. Adeniji finally succumbed to social media anger and threats of both physical and legal backlash against him. He also apologised to siblings whose bank accounts he repeatedly used to swindle Twitter users in the past.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- See how Paul Okoye brought Wizkid and Davido to perform together
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)