After it was reported that Wizkid’s manager, Sunday Are, allegedly assaulted Augustine Miles Kelechi, aka Tekno Miles, for being rude to him at the One Africa Music Festival in Dubai, people expected Tekno or his management to take legal actions or fight back. It was first reported that a fight broke out between Wizkid and Davido. Davido, in a post on social media later, made it known that Tekno was also involved. There, he gave his word that he would not allow anyone hit Tekno again.
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)
Tekno’s manager, Ubi Franklin, who was reported to have stopped Tekno’s boys from attacking Are, told Sunday Scoop, “I was there. Tekno had an issue with Sunday Are and the atmosphere became really tense.
“The truth is I don’t want to talk about it because we have settled it amicably and we have all moved on. It is a ‘dead’ issue. I don’t want to make it sound like I am the one trying to bring it up again. You know my responsibility is to chase after money.”
According to him, it is normal for artistes to fight each other, but they will always settle it in the long run.
“If they want to fight, they should fight. When they are done fighting, we will still come together and make money. My work is to make money even while they are fighting,” he added.
Speaking on why Tekno didn’t win an award at this year’s AFRIMA, he said, “I respect AFRIMA a lot and I have found out that AFRIMA is basically about voting. It is possible that we didn’t ask people to vote at our end.
“You know in Nigeria, a lot of people don’t like to vote for awards; they don’t like to canvass for votes. I think musicians, who canvassed for votes, were the ones who won. It doesn’t mean that those who won are better than the artistes who didn’t win.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- 7 English words Nigerians use everyday which don’t exist in the dictionary
- 6 easy ways to get taller even after the age of 18 – Dont give up just yet!!
- 7 female celebs who can’t give birth (With Photos)
- ‘Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years’ – Amara Nwankwo