A bloody clash was averted at the United Bank for Africa (UBA) branch in Gusau, Sokoto, on Friday when a soldier slapped policeman attached to the bank. The scenario also led to gun shots forcing customers on queue and passers bye to scamper to safety.
An eyewitness said the incident occurred near the bank’s Automated Teller Machine (ATM) when the soldier tried to evade the queue and other customers complained to security agents attached to the bank for intervention.
He said: “On coming to find out what was going on, the soldier slapped the policeman who immediately alerted his colleagues.
“Within minutes, everywhere was tensed and gun shots rented the air which dispersed all of us away.
“Within minutes a sizeable number of policemen appeared at the scene and some military men including three military officers and a military policeman arrived the scene with vehicles to douse the tension and took the soldier away.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)