A 17-year-old in northern Virginia is facing two counts of murder for allegedly killing his girlfriend’s parents after the couple tried to get their daughter to stop dating him because of his suspected neo-Nazi views.
According to police and family members who spoke to the media, the couple, Scott and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, were shot in their home by the teenager, who then shot himself.
Fairfax County Police spokeswoman Reem Awad said the suspect, whose name is being withheld by police because he is a minor, is hospitalized in critical condition with life-threatening injuries. He is under police guard.
Four other family members who were in the home at the time were uninjured. Buckley Kuhn-Fricker recently discovered private tweets on her daughter’s phone that concerned her. The tweets, which she believed were connected to the boyfriend, included one that responded to a photo of a candy shop featuring a Jewish dreidel with the comment “ima run in there with my swastika armband right now,” the Washington Post reported.
The mother, according to the Post, wrote to the principal of the school that her daughter and boyfriend attended, warning him of her concerns. She sent the principal images showing a Twitter account that had retweeted messages praising Adolf Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings and making derogatory comments about Jews, the Post reported.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7