How to tighten your vagina: Your sex life can begin to get boring and unexciting due to problems like vaginal looseness. As well as reducing sensation during intercourse, women with this problem almost always struggle with low self esteem. Pregnancy and childbirth are the primary trigger for a stretched vagina. The pelvic floor is almost the same as a trampoline, since it can stretch when something passes down on it. However, unlike a trampoline pelvic floor carries weight for a very long period, as it does during pregnancy, the muscles can become loose.
- Davido vs Wizkid – 9 solid reasons why Davido is better than Wizkid (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 6 places girls want you to touch in her body that will blow her mind – #3 is a deal breaker
Do not go on to have a natural childbirth. During birth, your pelvic floor stretches to allow the baby’s head to come out of the womb, and through the vagina.
Other causes of loose vagina include:
- Frequent lifting of heavy items
- Regular intense exercise
- Previous pelvic trauma
- Chronic back pain
- Frequent sneezing or coughing
- Frequent constipation
In this article, we will give you tips on how to tighten naturally.
By performing squats, you would instantaneously and naturally regain gain that lost tightness. A body squat, as easy as it may sound is amongst the most common exercises which a majority of people perform improperly.
To do squats correctly, simply stand with your feet outside of hip width, position your toes out about 30 degrees and ensure your feet are level. First, break at the hips then pretend that you want to sit onto the bench. Coming back up, it is important to push through your heel as this will prevent you from coming up on to your toes.
Much like the kegel exercises, doing squats is not only for toning your buttocks but also works on enhancing your vaginal muscles making it more firm.