TJS Clothings is a brand culled from the Popular social media sensation Trailer Jam Show, the idea behind this is for people to purchase a banter T-Shirt/Cap which is what the brand is known for.
An example is the “Act Like Your Hairline & Fall Back” apparel, which is one of the ruthless savage quotes to go viral.
The previous collection which was debuted last year went on to do numbers and sold out in no time.
This goes on to show people’s interests and love for the brand.
George Tunez, Creator of Trailer Jam Show speaks on this new launch:
“The innovation of a website is to enable easy access for orders and also grant potential customers all the time to go through the different apparels off our collections.
A little website tour guide:
The website – www.tjsclothings.co allows you to select and add to cart your desired item, when you are done you click the “Checkout” option which will see you provide just the right information to enable selected item get to you.
We also created an option for Payment on delivery or a Direct Bank Transfer, so feel free to make orders as it suits you.
We landed a partnership deal with a logistics company “Any Work Daily”, They will be helping us deliver orders.
However, we charge at ZERO COST to deliver items to our Lagos customers while we charge N2,000 only to deliver to our other customers in other parts of the country, Nigeria.”
It was a beautiful shoot indeed judging from the pictures seen so far, it was shot & directed in Lagos, Nigeria by the ever talented Andikan Photography.
Enjoy the rest of this mouth-watering pictures from the TJS Clothings photoshoot below:
Location: Rainbow Studios. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Photographer: Andikan Photography
Models: Anita Ekpo, Opeyemi Sampson, Yanmite, Adetula Fatai, George Tunez
Make Up: Ose
Creative director: Andikan
Social Media Profiles for Clothing:
For enquiries or partnership: [email protected]
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “The photographer na wash” – Nigerians blast couple because of their pre-wedding pics
- #BBNaija: “My closeness with Efe was real, I don’t mind dating him” – Marvis
- 8 reasons to be okay with being hated by people – #6 will make you a grater person
- 20 most expensive houses in the world and their prices, owners. This list will blow your mind
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)