The post followed reactions from her fans who were divided about wishing Tonto Dikeh ex-husband happy birthday after a messy divorce saga with the sister. Some are of the opinion that the controversial nature of the top actress towards her marriage never had the support of her family members who believed the ex-husband did not deserve the unfortunate marital crisis that bedevilled their broken union. While some believed Tatiana Dikeh should have ignored the birthday wishes and sided the sister in the whole drama.
In a swift reaction Tatiana Dikeh posted again after the increasing buzz about the post which attracted both negative and positive comments.
“So because I wished @bigchurchhaven a happy birthday, bloggers stupidly decided to make me famous for a day and some humans are talking a lot of bullcrap….oh well, I am very sure we all know that I owe no one any explanations as to why I wished him well on his bday….He isn’t my enemy, he is my brother and will always be my brother so y’all can suck it up ur stinking asses….No matter what might have happened, we still share a bond dat can never be broken….Y’all tag ur useless bloggers to carry this one too”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “The photographer na wash” – Nigerians blast couple because of their pre-wedding pics
- #BBNaija: “My closeness with Efe was real, I don’t mind dating him” – Marvis
- 8 reasons to be okay with being hated by people – #6 will make you a grater person
- 20 most expensive houses in the world and their prices, owners. This list will blow your mind
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)