BBNaija’s 2017 ex-housemate, Uriel, took to Instagram to pen down an emotional post to her mum, who is suffering from Dementia. According to her, even though her mum’s disease wants to take her away, she’s got enough memories of her to last a life time.
“Even though your sick and you most times you are confused and scared you always support me,You follow me to work interviews and shoots.
Even though you sometimes forget how to walk, I will always be your legs I will take you any where you want to go.. push you on your wheel chair fast or slow.
Even though you can’t remember how to cook, mummy no need I learnt from the best I’m all you need that’s the truth.
Even though you can’t dress or wash your self,mummy pls don’t worry every day is your spa day.. plus I love being your stylist.
Even though you forget how to pray Your Amen is enough you raised a prayerful daughter.
I love you sooooo much
Even though Dementia wants to take you from me.. just know I have memories to last a life time.
Happy sunday yaaay . Feeling blessed
IN ALL GIVE Thanks
My inspiration. Mrs Blessing Jerry Oputa” she wrote.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 12 celebs you never knew were lesbians, bisexuals and gays – #4 will definitely knock you off (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest