A Twitter user Kehinde Olusola, has shared how a yoruba man refused to accept a cheque of N5 million naira, because it was presented with left hand. He wrote on twitter: “A yoruba man who claims not to tolerate nonsense rejected a cheque of 5million naira simply because the cheque was given to him with left hand.”
In related news, a young lady on the same platform, reached out to a twitter user for help in finding a job and after he replied with ‘Hey, send your CV’, she cautioned him for typing ‘Hey’ in his reply. This was because she considered it disrespectful. – she wrote ;
Sorry but pls i find hey disrespectful, what’s your email
The guy was astounded and they had a longer discussion on the “hey” saga than was expected..
See more screenshots from the shocking chat below.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- SARS stopped me, pulled out my bra and pant, then asked why I had G-String on – Lady (Photos)
- Another Bobrisky spotted at Delta NYSC camp (Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (Photos)
- 7 reasons why women cry during s*x : The real truth
- Checkout Adesua Etomi’s reaction to Banky W & Jidenna’s photo
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom