When the name Aliko Dangote comes up in any conversation, the first thing that comes to mind is how much wealth he has as he has always been ranked as the richest man in Africa by Forbes. The billionaire business mogul doesn’t seem to be relinquishing his hold any time soon as he has been ranked as the richest man in Africa once again for the seventh time in a row. Alhaji Aliko Dangote remains Africa’s richest with a net worth of $12.2 billion, according to Forbes. As of February 2017, he had an estimated net worth of US$12.5 billion.
The tycoon is the is the owner of Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities in Nigeria and other African countries, including Benin, Ethiopia, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Tanzania, and Zambia.
“Dangote is looking beyond cement his most valuable asset and has been investing in a fertiliser production company and a large oil refinery.
Dangote Fertiliser is expected to start operations in the second quarter this year.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- See the 3 new child actresses who have taken over Nollywood (Photos and Videos)
- 9 super successful Nigerian celebrities who got richer from their side businesses – You won’t believe #4 is the owner of a popular company (With Pics)
- Guys: 15 things she wants you to tell her while making love..