Serena Williams, one of the world’s most famous tennis superstars, has revealed that she nearly died after she had her baby last September.According to New York Daily News, she said she needed an emergency C-section and that she had multiple surgeries after giving birth to daughter, Alexis Olympia. Serena experienced a wave of medical and emotional issues after giving birth to her first child last year, according to a report.
The day after the operation, she fell ill and doctors found several small clots in her lungs. Then she suffered another terrifying scare when her C-section scar burst open and doctors found a large haematoma (a solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues) had flooded her abdomen.
Serena underwent several surgeries and was unable to get out of bed for six weeks.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 4 Nigerian men who transformed into women after surgery – See before & after photos
- See the curves on in this beautiful Hausa lady that got people talking (Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- See the man Adesua Etomi broke up her engagement with so as to marry with Banky W (Pics)
- 15 things you don’t know about Toyin Aimakhu – #13 will probably make you dislike her (With Pics)
- Check out photos of the most dreaded cultist, Don Waney’s ginormous mansion – Human skulls, Weapons, Cannabis and more found inside (PHOTOS)