Barcelona have signed Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho in a club-record transfer. Mirror Football understands that the Reds have settled on an agreement for the Brazilian for an initial fee of €120million (£106.4m), with a further €40m (£35.5m) in add-ons. It is the second-most expensive transfer of all-time, trailing the £198million PSG paid Barcelona for Neymar last summer – and it is the most money ever received by an English club.
Coutinho will pen a five-year deal, with the Catalan giants likely to give him an extension in the summer to ensure his deal does not run out mid-season.
He was spotted in London on Saturday preparing to jet to Barcelona and link up with his new club.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Who are Adesua Etomi’s parents? Top facts you should know about Banky W’s wife’s Parents (PHOTOS)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Pictures)