Despite all the fame, wealth and women surrounding the popular singer, it appears he never forgets the importance of family as he still finds the time to care and show appreciation as often as he can. Although considered to be one of the hottest musicians in the Nigerian entertainment industry today, it is safe to say David Adeleke better known by his stage name Davido is a family guy whose kids brings out the soft and happy side of him.
When the singer fathered his first child with the niece of Ovation boss Dele Momodu, Sophia Momodu, there were a lot of controversies surrounding them as one drama after the other followed in the custody battle of the child. Despite all of this, one thing was very clear, and that was the fact that Davido was bent on loving and taking care of his child the best way possible and this, he has continued to do even after 2 years.
Although the Fia crooner has gone on to have another girl child with his American girlfriend Amanda, this has in no way stopped him from loving and spending time with his first daughter Imade who he named after his late mother. The singer recently took to the social media platform to celebrate and appreciate the beautiful 2-year-old child. He posted her photo on his Instagram and wrote: “The swag is in built !! My #ADA @realimadeadeleke”
See post below:
Image source – Instagram
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)