Nigerian musician Wizkid has been spotted enjoying life with Captain Tunde Demuren and the CEO of One Africa Fest, Paul Okoye in Victoria Island, last night. In the new photos, Wizkid could also be seen with Banky W after missing his wedding to Adesua which took place in South Africa. Star boy, Wizkid disclosed the reason why he did not attend Banky W’s white wedding in Cape Town, South Africa.
According to the popular Nigerian musician, his passport was withheld and so he could not travel to South Africa for the white wedding like he promised after missing the traditional wedding at Victoria Island, Lagos.
To explain his absence in South Africa, Wizkid wrote:
“God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! #Stillwaitingonmypassport.”
Here is the photo:
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- Dorcas Shola Farson allegedly begged Wizkid to date her so she will be more respected in Nollywood & for PR
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- “I’m a single mum with four kids..” Kiki of Jenifa’s Diary reveals things you never knew about her
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- The meanings of the different types of sounds women make during sex