DMW Boss, Davido earlier today, shared a really adorable photo of his second daughter, Hailey Adeleke via the gram and gushed over the similarity in their looks. He wrote: “Hailey baby! See my face.”
He said his father was initially not in support of his decision to do music.
Davido, born in Atlanta, US, told newsmen in an interview that his father was not impressed when he left the US where he was studying Engineering to return to Lagos to pursue carrier in music.
“My dad didn’t like me doing music! If he saw my face on a billboard, he’d arrest everybody at that show!
“But when I made the song ‘Dami Duro’ , it became the biggest track in Africa; it’s saying: ‘I’m the son of a rich man, you can’t stop me, and people love me.’
“It now feels good for dad to see that music can take me this far.
“I’m telling you, Nigerian people have a supportive force, and an amazing energy. Beyoncé and Kanye felt it on their visits, but Nigeria has always been very big on entertainment; when I was little, a big artist would come over to play every Christmas.
“Now the music industry in Nigeria is like a government ministry; it’s worth billions. There are so many artists in Nigeria that you might not have heard of, but trust me, they’re doing well.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)