Jim is one Nigerian celebrity who doesn’t just over look negative comments on his social media pages.
According to him, if you cross the line, he will refuse to be urbane. He wrote;
“The moment of clarity is the weirdest gift life gives u. keeping with the joneses makes one a walking target. I termed it “Industry wisdom”. Close quarters makes for strange bedfellows. To labour the point is pointless. I see the world behind my curtain thru filters beyond the conventional. I share my elan, thoughts and life miles on this platform to tutor, guide, inspire, vent and learn in return. My private life remains intact. This is a stretch without bias nor pressure im willing to offer. It finds incredible resonance with many people. It also apparently irks others for no apparent reason.My passion is shared collectively by the ensemble i belong to; my sensitive super smart boy, i build everything for. My nuclear family that thinks I’m ‘Zeus’. Parents I’ve being a son to ten times over. True fans that truly believe in me. It is my gauge of manhood. My sense of a great collective higher purpose. Unapologetically it’s not designed for everyone. We can argue about civility and tolerance all day. I’m a man that is fairly versed in most stations and circle of travel. Im exceedingly patient and dexterous with kind and open people. I’ve zero tolerance for bullies and trolls. Their satisfaction is to disseminate their virus until it is hosted by everyone on their wake.Their choices is a by product of weakness. Their weakness is their strength. It can prove cancerous and has driven many innocents to an early grave or a derail of self worth. Insideous words can manipulate the spirit and soul.
Nigeria “fans” are some of the most gracious people in the world. Given to such grand gestures of voracious loyalty and generosity.
Some are also capable of unprecedented cruelty and vindictiveness given the slightest turn of tables. It is impossible to keep up with our multi facet maelstrom. It is as funny as it is tragic.
To overfeed the Dragon is precarious. To underfeed is an uphill task. It is to constantly recreate the scenerio of the devil and the deep blue sea in one’s life.
We can convey our disapproval and disagreement under an auspice of modernity. U dt like it pls ff or block. I refuse to be urbane if anyone cross the lines. It’s my prerogative. God bless. #ICONIC”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Watch as Zambian man turns into snake after being arrested by South African Police (Video and Photo)
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 14 photos of Cynthia Morgan that’ll give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- List of courses to study in Nigerian universities if you want to get a VERY good job – You will start making crazy money even before NYSC if you study #4