5. It tells a deep story about the uneven weight of your love
A lady taking the lead by proposing tells all that she’s more in love than the man.
And where love is tilted, can it naturally lead to marriage?
6. It threatens the marriage
Where all the elements are skewed and unnatural, what chance does the union have?
A marriage contracted on such an uneven field is jeopardized.
Who heads the family? Who is the captain? Who leads?
It’s easy for the man to claim that after all she was the one that wanted marriage.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (Photos)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 10 richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Photos)
- 10 criminal cases that shook Nigeria in 2017 – #5 almost made Lagos empty