Igbo father: An Igbo lady who recently got married, took to Facebook to voice her anger and frustration towards her father and his kinsmen for requesting so much from her Isoko wedded husband. Read what she said below;
“I’m really angry and I must rant this rant……
I want to sincerely beg all igbo fathers here to pls stop the act of billing their daughters husbands to be just because they’re non igbos. It’s not fair at all because while they’re enjoying the money, their daughters are at the receiving end.I’m of no doubt that some igbo ladies make good wives and all….my traditional wedding was last month and in all honesty, I now understand why most men marry igbo wives and subject them to suffering,i understand why most Igbo women are baby mamas instead of being the wives………. My husband is isoko and all his friends (igbos included )has vowed not get involved with any igbo lady.
I know some of my brothers and sisters would want to insult me, I know some of my friends here would want to inbox me to interrogate me, I don’t care because we’re back in Lagos, broke and for the first time in a long while, I’m now a debtor and can’t sleep or eat well.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- LADIES WEAK POINT!! 6 places girls want you to touch in her body that will blow her mind – #3 is a deal breaker
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)
- 15 facts about the vag*na every woman should know – If you dont have s*x regularly please take #5 very seriously
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)