On Monday 15th of January, 2018, two young lovers, aged 12 and 16 at about 6pm, killed by lightening at Mzondo Kachimbwinda vg (ear Dzenza), TA Chitukula, Lilongwe, Malawi. The deceased were in a relationship and were chatting in a maize field when rain, with thunderstorm, started. Their bodies were discovered this morning, with signs of lightning.
The girl was identified as Patricia Guwe, 12, and the boy was identified as Anderson Yohane, 16. Both of them were standard 6 students at Dzenza Primary School. Their parents reported the matter to the police and officers visited the scene and moved their corpses to the Kamuzu Central Hospital where medics confirmed that death was caused by lightning.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)