Last December, Nigerian popstar Davido and respected magazine publisher, Dele Momodu squashed their 2-year old beef when the singer came to perform at the 10th edition of ‘Ovation Red Carol’. Reminiscing on the fight and all that transpired, Dele Momodu has now said, ‘fighting Davido was bigger than combating Abacha’.
“Fighting with David was my biggest battle ever. It was bigger than fighting Abacha because of the blistering popularity of David; he is an extremely popular guy and it was very unfortunate, (the devil is a liar) because a baby was involved; very beautiful girl, Imade. When it happened, I tried my best to avoid a collision with the family because I am very close to the family especially because of Senator Ademola Adeleke.
We used to sleep in the same house when I was in exile in London. Whenever Sen. Ademola was around, he would call me and then pick me up to his house and I’ll sleep there and when I need to go back to my own house he would drop me.” “So when the baby issue came, I didn’t know about it, if Sophie (Davido’s first Babymama) didn’t tell me she was pregnant, I wouldn’t have known, she was able to hide it perfectly from everyone” he said.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Funke Akindele gave birth to her twins in London – true or false? Here is what we know
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- All you need to know about Billionaire Mike Adenuga’s 8 children – Their lifestyles, how they spend their father’s money & more (With Pics)
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- Check out Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi’s childhood, family, net worth & many more – You wont’t believe she was born with a silver spoon (With Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)