Following the news that Nigerian singer, 9ice is expecting his fifth child with a lady named Yemisi. The singer has now come out to address the allegation. According to him, no one is pregnant for him. The ‘Living things’ crooner, via Instagram, also used the opportunity to promote his new single “PABANBARI”.
He also added that his target is to have twenty children and presently he has only four, hence his quest as far as having babies is concerned is far from being over. But at the moment, he needs to focus more on his career. The reports had pointed at a skin care expert Yemisi Olori as the woman carrying 9ice’s 5th baby.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Who are Adesua Etomi’s parents? Top facts you should know about Banky W’s wife’s Parents (PHOTOS)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Pictures)