Nigeria has lost one of its talented cinematographers who passed away over failure to raise funds to cater for his deteriorating health. Nigerian cinematographer, Ademola Ariyo, who shot evergreen movies like Osuofia in London, Blood money, Igodo, Goge Africa and more, has died after battling kidney disease. Big Brother’s Bisola’s baby daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm who has been sharing photos of him in his hospital bed, soliciting help on social media for him, shared the sad news on his Instagram page last night.
“Its so sad to say this at this point, but ppl Ademola Ariyo eventually gave up life today!!!!! For those that supported him, we pray God almighty wil bless u all abundantly. And for those that wanted to help and couldnt, we pray God all mighty bless u as well. May his soul rest in peace!!!!!!!”
Ademola Ariyo was down with stage 5 kidney failure, and needed 12 million for a transplant, but unfortunately, the money wasn’t realized.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Funke Akindele gave birth to her twins in London – true or false? Here is what we know
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- All you need to know about Billionaire Mike Adenuga’s 8 children – Their lifestyles, how they spend their father’s money & more (With Pics)
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- Check out Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi’s childhood, family, net worth & many more – You wont’t believe she was born with a silver spoon (With Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)