The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the resumption of 2017 Batch B, stream 2 Corps members orientation camp. The orientation course will hold between Tuesday 16th January 2018 to Monday 5th February 2018. It is scheduled to hold in only fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps across the country namely: Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT.
This information was released on its official Facebook page which read:
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled tohold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT.
The Orientation Course is to commence as follows;
(a) Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018
(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018
(d) Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018
2. All prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.
3. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
4. Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.
REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION:
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
(b) Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c) School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometristsare to produce evidence of Registration with t heir Professional Bodies.
(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
The Director–General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- See the 3 new child actresses who have taken over Nollywood (Photos and Videos)
- 9 super successful Nigerian celebrities who got richer from their side businesses – You won’t believe #4 is the owner of a popular company (With Pics)
- Guys: 15 things she wants you to tell her while making love..