Chelsea have completed the signing of Olivier Giroud from London rivals Arsenal. The Frenchman’s agent arrived in London on Wednesday morning to thrash out the final details of the deal taking him to Stamford Bridge on an 18-month deal for an undisclosed fee. Sky Sports News understands the deal is worth £15.3m with £2.2m in bonuses.
His move to Chelsea was confirmed hours after Arsenal completed a club-record transfer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund.
Speaking to Chelsea’s official website, Giroud said: “Chelsea is one of the biggest teams in the Premier League. They have won maybe the most trophies in the last six or seven years. It’s a massive club and I am proud to sign for Chelsea, and I’m looking forward to playing.”
Dortmund have signed Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi on a season-long loan deal on Deadline Day as a direct replacement for Gabon international striker Aubameyang.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- #BBNaija steamy shower hour session featuring Miracle and Nina making out in bathroom (Photos & Videos)
- 8 obvious signs a man is with you only for sex – Ladies please don’t be deceived in 2018
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet the 20 BBNaija 2018 housemates, their background, status & photos – Most of them are from rich families
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)