That is in train of the ability conferred on him by Paragraph (d) of sub part (1) of Part 212 of the Structure of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999. In an announcement, the Data and Orientation Commissioner, Yemi Olowolabi in Akure stated all of the prisoners have served parts of their numerous sentences.
Olowolabi stated that the pardon was authorized by the governor following the advice made to the governor by the State Advisory Council on Prerogative of Mercy.
In line with him the governor in a letter, dated 27th December, 2017, and addressed to the Comptroller of Prisons suggested that the affected prisoners be launched.
The governor, the Commissioner added, suggested the affected prisoners to utilize the chance of their launch to show a brand new leaf and have interaction authorized and optimistic actions that may contribute to the nation’s growth.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “My Time Is Up, I Don’t Want To Live” – Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Taking An Overdose Of Drugs
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- American woman says Wizkid lasts only 60 secs, Nigerians react – See what the lady posted online + reactions (PICS)
- 5 celebrity marriage scandals and breakups of 2017 that got people talking all year long – Read all the details about the scandals and Breakups (PICS)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- Meet all Pastor Adeboye’s children and facts you should know about them – His last son is a top businessman with many luxury investments (With Pics)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you