In a letter addressed to the designer titled “Notification of Breach of Contract and Allegations of Fraudulent, Unlawful and Criminal Conduct,” the bride’s lawyers Capitalfield Attorneys have said if the designer is not willing to resolve the matter, their client will not hesitate to seek legal redress.
The lawyers accused both Rikaotobyme and Mercy Aigbe of fraudulent conspiracy to convert their client’s property for “selfish gains.”
The lawyers, in the letter served to the designer, accused her of fraud, and asked that she resolve the matter within 7 days or their client shall proceed to court.
See the letter below:
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (Photos)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 10 richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Photos)
- 10 criminal cases that shook Nigeria in 2017 – #5 almost made Lagos empty